These wonderful Swedish super-absorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind.
They are so versatile! Wash dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors with these cloths and you will never want to go back to using cotton rags, paper towels and sponges. Also, they are gentle enough for washing your pets or your body. Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed! And even better, they do not smell. Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths!
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washing machine, or microwave for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money & help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months – in a standard home
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower & many…many more ideas!
Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton, these cloths are soft to the touch, yet strong and durable with lasting quality.